Monday, July 13, 2009

Adventures in Nepal...to be continued

There are some memories that tug at the corner of your mouth and evoke a smile – maybe even a giggle - far after the moment has passed. For me, these memories often come when I least expect it – walking down the street, on the subway, or in class. I find myself smiling – and then beaming, perhaps even laughing out loud –remembering fun family times, fits of giggles with girlfriends or embarrassing moments.

The past 9 days with Ashley (a dear college roommate), her partner Jimmy, and Paul have been filled with the type of moments that will inevitably crack me up on the subway.


Uhp! This internet café is closing, but stay tuned for a post about our trekking adventure in the Himalayas…


We are off to volunteer at an orphanage for the next 4 days but hope to find internet at night.
Love from Bahktapur…

No comments:

Post a Comment